Hi team,We have a requirement where we need to build a cube on hourly
partitions incrementally. The 5 dimension tables that we have in hive are
updated every 30 mins(append only).
Each hour segment in Kylin is around 300GB.
What i would like to understand is that will my latest dimensions will always
be available or the snapshots will over live the partition ie Hour.
One thing is always sure that when we load the hourly fact data into fact table
and start the hourly cube build by that time we will always have latest
dimensions present in dimension table always.
Is there a way of refreshing dimension snaphots in case we need to do that.. or
we dont need to consider that and everything should work fine as expected.
Thanks,ke...@exponential.com
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.