+1

Xiaoxiang Yu
xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io

On [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

    Hello, Kylin dev subscribers,

    Recently I received several complaints saying that there are many emails
    sent to the "dev@kylin.apache.org" from the github.com pull request since
    we enabled the Gitbox service for Kylin.

    Today most patches and code reviews are performed on GitHub. Each pull
    request action (even add a comment) will emit an email to dev@kylin,
    instead of the individual contributor or reviewer; This generates many
    spams and causes the emails from people are left in the basket.

    Now I plan to change the Gitbox email notifications rule: removing
dev@kylin,
    use author and reviewer instead, as follows:

    *For Github issues, please notify iss...@kylin.apache.org
    <iss...@kylin.apache.org> ;For Github PR, please notify the author,
    reviewer and iss...@kylin.apache.org <iss...@kylin.apache.org>*

    The related JIRA to Apache Infra is

    Please +1 if you agree with the new rule, or -1 if you want to keep as
    today. If no objection, we will move on with the new rule.

    --
    Best regards,

    Shaofeng Shi 史少锋