env:kylin2.5.0-cdh57 and  cdh.5.14.4

Fei Yi <yijianhui...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月25日周四 上午11:20写道:

> User ADMIN can't log in. After restarting kylin, it will be normal, but
> can't log in the next day, ANALYST user has been normal.
>
> HTTP Status 500 %E2%80%93 Internal Server ErrorHTTP Status 500 %E2%80%93
> Internal Server Error
> ------------------------------
>
> *Type* Exception Report
>
> *Message* Overwriting conflict /user/ADMIN, expect old TS 1540406402017,
> but it is 1540406402299
>
> *Description* The server encountered an unexpected condition that
> prevented it from fulfilling the request.
>
> *Exception*
>
> org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.WriteConflictException: Overwriting 
> conflict /user/ADMIN, expect old TS 1540406402017, but it is 
> 1540406402299%0A%09org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.HBaseResourceStore.checkAndPutResourceImpl(HBaseResourceStore.java:325)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.checkAndPutResourceCheckpoint(ResourceStore.java:323)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.putResource(ResourceStore.java:308)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.putResource(ResourceStore.java:287)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.metadata.cachesync.CachedCrudAssist.save(CachedCrudAssist.java:192)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.rest.security.KylinUserManager.update(KylinUserManager.java:122)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.rest.service.KylinUserService.updateUser(KylinUserService.java:85)%0A%09org.apache.kylin.rest.security.KylinAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(KylinAuthenticationProvider.java:117)%0A%09org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:174)%0A%09org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:199)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilterInternal(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:180)%0A%09org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:200)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:116)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.header.HeaderWriterFilter.doFilterInternal(HeaderWriterFilter.java:64)%0A%09org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.context.request.async.WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter.doFilterInternal(WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter.java:56)%0A%09org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:105)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:214)%0A%09org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:177)%0A%09org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)%0A%09org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:262)%0A%09com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:209)%0A%09com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:244)%0A
>
> *Note* The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server
> logs.
> ------------------------------
> Apache Tomcat/7.0.90 HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error
> ------------------------------
>
> *Type* Exception Report
>
> *Message* Overwriting conflict /user/ADMIN, expect old TS 1540406402017,
> but it is 1540406402299
>
> *Description* The server encountered an unexpected condition that
> prevented it from fulfilling the request.
>
> *Exception*
>
> org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.WriteConflictException: Overwriting 
> conflict /user/ADMIN, expect old TS 1540406402017, but it is 1540406402299
>       
> org.apache.kylin.storage.hbase.HBaseResourceStore.checkAndPutResourceImpl(HBaseResourceStore.java:325)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.checkAndPutResourceCheckpoint(ResourceStore.java:323)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.putResource(ResourceStore.java:308)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.common.persistence.ResourceStore.putResource(ResourceStore.java:287)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.metadata.cachesync.CachedCrudAssist.save(CachedCrudAssist.java:192)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.rest.security.KylinUserManager.update(KylinUserManager.java:122)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.rest.service.KylinUserService.updateUser(KylinUserService.java:85)
>       
> org.apache.kylin.rest.security.KylinAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(KylinAuthenticationProvider.java:117)
>       
> org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:174)
>       
> org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.authenticate(ProviderManager.java:199)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilterInternal(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:180)
>       
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:200)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:116)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.header.HeaderWriterFilter.doFilterInternal(HeaderWriterFilter.java:64)
>       
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.context.request.async.WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter.doFilterInternal(WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter.java:56)
>       
> org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:107)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:105)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:331)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:214)
>       
> org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:177)
>       
> org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
>       
> org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:262)
>       com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:209)
>       com.thetransactioncompany.cors.CORSFilter.doFilter(CORSFilter.java:244)
>
> *Note* The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server
> logs.
>

Reply via email to