Hi zeng kong,

Thanks for the reporting; We heard Tomcat has changed the classloading
policy in 8.5; But when we test it on Hadoop 3, didn't see the conflict,
maybe we didn't verify enough SQL;  Would you like to report a JIRA on the
problem you found? We will check it when recovering the Hadoop 3 cluster.

Lijun Cao <641507...@qq.com> 于2018年10月29日周一 上午10:30写道:

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋