Hello Kylin users,

The Kylin PMC has discussed this issue, and here is the conclusion:

   - Apache Kylin will releases the ODBC driver in source code format,
   under Apache License v2;
   - If you need the binary, you can compile and build it from source code
   by your own, or seek third-party.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC