Hi Diego,

Welcome to contribute! The previous JIRA was closed, but you can report a
new one.

In Jan 2019, I remember the SonarCloud or TravisCI had a change which made
the Sonar result was failed to update to SonarCloud, so we disabled the
sonar check temporarily, which means the result on SonarCloud might be out
of dated. We can try again to see whether the environment problem is fixed
or not.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC