The best practice is keep the easy to update data in small segments,
for example, the last 2 days data in one segment, and last 7 days in
another segment. If some source data is updated, only the smaller
segments are required to refresh. The cost is acceptable.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

Praveen Yadav <praveeny1...@gmail.com> 于2019年6月11日周二 上午9:20写道: