Hi all,

Here's Kylin board report for this cycle, please help to review and leave
your feedback here. If some information needs to be added, please list here.

The mission of Apache Kylin is the creation and maintenance of software
related to a distributed and scalable OLAP engine

## Issues:
No issue need board's attention;

## Membership Data:
Apache Kylin was founded 2015-11-18 (4 years ago) There are currently 39
committers and 23 PMC members in this project. The Committer-to-PMC ratio is
roughly 5:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- Chunen Ni was added to the PMC on 2019-11-26
- Xiaoxiang Yu was added as committer on 2019-12-27
- Temple Zhou was added as committer on 2019-11-14

## Project Activity:
Recent releases:
3.0.0 was released on 2019-12-18.
3.0.0-beta was released on 2019-10-24.
2.6.4 was released on 2019-10-12.

As across the year-end and beginning, there is no Meetup event in the past 3
months; But we have several online webinars to share the Kylin tutorial and
user scenarios, which attracts more than 100 audiences each time.

## Community Health:
dev@kylin.apache.org had a 7% increase in traffic in the past quarter (316
emails compared to 294) iss...@kylin.apache.org had a 33% increase in
traffic
in the past quarter (2686 emails compared to 2011) 120 issues opened in
JIRA,
past quarter (no change) 96 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-33%
decrease) 343 commits in the past quarter (76% increase) 51 code
contributors
in the past quarter (34% increase) 161 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter
(12% increase) 174 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (41% increase)

The community is keeping growing; In Dec. of 2019 we just released the
new Kylin 3.0 version, we're looking forward to attracting more users to
Kylin!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC