Unfortunately, I guess you are not asking good questions.
If the answer of a question can be searched on the Internet,
it is not recommended to ask it in the mailing list. I guess you
didn't know how Kylin works, so you need to search for documents
 or some tutorials.

What does 'get the incremental data from Hive into Kylin' means? Kylin
fully relies
on Apache Spark for execution.

If incremental data is not loaded into Kylin, Kylin can still answer such
queries by
reading the original hive table, but the query is not accelerated.

If incremental data is loaded into Kylin, Kylin can answer queries by
reading the special Index/Cuboid files, and the query will be accelerated.

With warm regard
Xiaoxiang Yu