Thank you Xiaoxiang for your reply

————————————-
Do you have any suggestions/wishes for kylin 5(except real-time feature)?
Yes: please answer to help me clear this headache:

1. Can Kylin access the existing star schema in Oracle datawarehouse ? If
not then do we have any work around?

2. My team is using kerberos for authentication, do you have any
document/casestudy about integrating kerberos with kylin 4.x and kylin 5.x

3. Should we use apache ranger instead of kerberos for authentication and
for security purposes?

Thank you again