Dne Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 12:26:06PM +0100, Robert Ludvik napsal:

> I contacted Robert Volja this year and he told me that no one was
> interested in this approach.

Yes, there was only very small interest, I think 3 or 4 people.

> We must find people, who will review all words and approve/reject them -
> this is the biggest issue we have now.

Yes, we need the validators and the programers to implement backend and
improve the macro. Generally to find programmer can be easy, the ground is
done and need some improvence, but can collect words from now.

OK, I will try to open it as official project, probably it will make more
people aware of this.

cheers
dan