Hello Peter,

I am afraid I never got the message. At least it never landed on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] list...
The time to setup and start a project varies greatly, but you should
allow us around 15 days to get everything setup. You will also be
involved in this setup phase.

Please, make sure you are subscribed to list, registered to the NLC and
repost your proposal.

Thanks,
Charles.