Great to have you attending this meeting!

I've updated the agenda with yours as well as Vito's input at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IRC_Meetings#Meeting_Topic:_L10n_QA.

Rafaella

Thorsten Ziehm wrote:

Hi Rafaella,

I would like to attend this meeting. We should discuss about the release
process of the localized builds. I think it's part of the last agenda
point your wrote. But if not, it should be part of the meeting.

  Thorsten

Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Dear All,

last week, Charles, Maho and myself succeeded in finding a time slot to set up a meeting on l10n QA.
Here the details for the IRC QA topic:

Date/Time: January 9th, 2007 1:00 pm CET (Paris time) - 2:15 pm CET (Paris time)
Meeting logistics: IRC network FreeNode, #ooonlc

Agenda:
- Scope of this meeting - 5 minutes
- Major steps in the l10n QA process - 10 minutes
- l10n TCM testing - 10 minutes
- QATracktool - 10 minutes
- Approval for release QA for localized package
- Q&A

Just let me know if you wish to add any other QA relevant topics to the agenda

Regards,