Dear Translators/Localizers,

this is to inform you that in the UI we have a few strings that need to be translated for the OOo 2.2 release. If you are working on translation to provide on Thursday for 2.2, please make sure to provide translation for the strings in the following project:

svx    source\dialog\numpages.src

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Dear Translators/Localizers,

I would like to give you a headsup for the upcoming 2.2 update release.

Translation deadline for 2.2 is January 18th, 2007

Note that January 18th is also the bug fixing deadline for all language relevant issues. After this deadline only critical bugs will be fixed.

Release Map with translation deadlines specific for the 2.2 release can be found at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease22

The Sun/Globalization team (in a few cases in collaboration with some N-L communities) will be working on the below languages: French, Italian, German, Swedish, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, Japanese, Hungarian, Polish However, if you wish to contribute to the translation work for the above listed languages just drop me an email specifying the volume you could translate (500, 1000, 2000 words....) from January 4th to January 18th. Please let me know by January 2nd if you wish to contribute to one of the above languages so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

Hope this information is useful for you to schedule your work.

Kind Regards,