Thanks to khirano now the log is complete. I've updated the document with the missing part provided by khirano and updated the link to the log:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/mwiki/images/c/cc/IRC_Log_Translation_2007_02_15.odt

Regards,
rafaella

Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Charles, All,

please find the log at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IRC_Meetings#Log_file.

Damien has facilitated the meeting (thanks!) and thanks to Alberto for providing the log. Unfortunately, it is not complete, but during the first part Damien was mostly giving the status on the server on virtual lab. Theare some admins security requirements that we need to meet. Completion will be most likely not before the week after next.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

Charles-H.Schulz wrote:

Rafaella,

sorry, I won't be able to make it...

I look forward reading the logs though!

Thanks,
Charles.

Rafaella Braconi a écrit :
Dear All,

this is a friendly reminder that we will have an IRC meeting today at
12:00 UTC
Channel: IRC network FreeNode, #ooonlc

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/IRC_Meetings#Meeting_Topic:_Translation_Infrustructure_15-02-2007

Regards,