Hi Hung,

On Wednesday, 2008-07-23 20:51:31 +0900, Hung Nguyen Vu wrote:

> > Does it also work for languages not supported by Windows?
> >
> > For example, Khmer is not supported by Windows XP. During the last years
> > the only possibility for us was to do installations that are both English
> > and Khmer. The installation on Windows takes place in English, and then the
> > program starts in Khmer.
>
> IIRC, this has been fixed as of m22. A screenshot from Clytie [2] shows that
> we have no problem with Vietnamese UTF-8. I am not so sure but if your
> language is of UTF-8, it would be OK.

Note that Vietnamese is supported by Windows itself, e.g. Regional
Settings are available. Khmer is not, and that in the past made a huge
difference.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412