Hi Hung,

On Thursday, 2008-08-21 17:20:32 +0900, Hung Nguyen Vu wrote:

> > Maybe <http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01778.html>
> > is of interest.
>
> I've read that link for times and even translated its outline into
> Vietnamese.
>
> Please tell me what I did wrong?
>
> OS version, gcc version, configure's options and the errors/warnings I get.

I think the most interesting information mentioned in that article is

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-cvs-commits/2006-July/msg02635.html
|     so, you probably are running gcc-4.1.1 as shipped by RedHat, in which
|     case identifying the RPM would have been better.

So whatever that patch does, anyone not using such a patched gcc can't
even reproduce your problem. Again, the general [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
may
be of more help; maybe Caolan, working with RedHat, can share some
insight.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412