Florian Effenberger wrote:
John McCreesh wrote on 2010-02-21 16.14:

Hi all,

AFAIK we have now migrated completely to MirrorBrain. However, the Bouncer
is still recording a significant number of downloads (over 38,000 for
yesterday). I guess these result from people hardcoding download
addresses?

To avoid confusion, can we get the Bouncer closed down - e.g. by clearing
down our control tables?

IMHO yes, but we should wait for OK from Marcus/Stefan, because some tools (like the product update service) might still use Bouncer URLs.

that's true.

However, I second the request from John to shutdown Bouncer in a near timeframe.

Therefore I would like to ask every NL team to verify their download websites. Please exchange all Bouncer links with Mirrorbrain. If you need the exact link please have a look on "http://download.openoffice.org/other.html"; as reference.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards

Marcus