Hi Viesturs,

On Thursday, 2010-03-18 22:15:22 +0200, Viesturs Zariņš wrote:

> The Latvian translation team have discovered several errors in the dates
> formatting for Latvian language.
>
> I grepped the OO.o source and found that the relevant strings are in this
> file:
> i18npool/source/localedata/data/lv_LV.xml
>
> Where can I submit a fixed version of the file?

Please don't submit entire files, only diff -u outputs. Take the raw
file of
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/cws/locales33/file/tip/i18npool/source/localedata/data/lv_LV.xml

That is the tip of a CWS that is not integrated yet and the file was
changed there.

Do your changes based on that file and create a diff -u, then create an
issue
http://www.openoffice.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi?component=l10n&subcomponent=localedata&issue_type=PATCH&short_desc=lv_LV%20locale%20data%20patch&assigned_to=er

and attach the diff in a second step.

Thanks