Hi Martin,

the usually developer snapshots have nothing to do with l10n.

In the past Ivo has created an own CWS and has integrated all l10n relevant parts. When finished he has created builds that can be used to verify the translation. IMHO this will go on in 3.2.1 with CWS OOO320l10n.

HTH

Best regards

Marcus

Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Hello,

I just wonder, when the localizations will be included, will that be another
m14 with included updated translations and built language packs and language
versions or will that all happen with m15 which will have no other updates
than the updated localization.
Well, the question is even simpler - when does QA start with localized
builds - when do you expect them to be available?

Thanks,
m.