Hi Martin,

sorry for the delayed answer....

On 08/23/10 10:58, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Hello,

reading the licenses I do not see any problems, but just to make it
straight:
can localization teams localize the Professional Template Pack I/II (editing
the including templates and files manually) into their own language and then
publish the extension on the extensions site?
yes, the templates of the Professional Template pack II can be localized as the license allows it. As for the Professional Template I this is a different license, and I need to verify this. Anyhow, in terms of process, the localized templates (Professional Pack II) should be uploaded to the template repository http://templates.services.openoffice.org/ and if you want to make them available as extension you can also publish them on the extension site.

Regards,