Hi Kevin,

Am 16.02.2011 16:28, schrieb Kevin Scannell:
On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:55 AM, Thorsten Ziehm
<thorsten.zi...@oracle.com>  wrote:
Hi All,

from me also a big thank you for your great support in translation, in
testing and releasing the localized install sets. More install sets for
more different languages could released as in the past releases and
more languages were delivered as full install sets. A great outcome
for OOo 3.3.

By the way I saw on the download page, that only a few L10N team had
the possibility to release install sets for Solaris (Intel and Sparc).
I know that this isn't so easy because of the missing hardware. So I
want to ask the L10N teams, which release other platforms, if we should
help you with this task.

The language I mean :
Catalan, Danish, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Europ.),
Russian and Vietnamese.

What we are doing :
We will do automated testing only. Which means, the install sets will
be installed automatically and a small set of test cases will run
automatically on the installed office too. With this tests the general
functionality is guaranteed and you checked the localization anyway on
the other platforms. This guarantees a high quality of the product on
this platforms too.

Do you have any objection?

It will be a pleasure for me to help you with this task.

Thorsten,
    Irish team would like to be included in automatic testing on
Solaris also, if possible.  We're among the languages with
Mac/Win/Linux builds for 3.3 but not Solaris (or Mac PPC for that
matter if anyone can help with that).

Thanks for your feedback and the confidence in the process. We will
include Irish for Solaris testing.

Regards,
  Thorsten