Hi Kevin,

On 09.03.2011 03:11, Kevin Scannell wrote:
In the migration to Kenai, it looks like our 5+ years of mailing list
archives for
the ga project were nuked.

The migration of on list archives started recently. We hope to see the content come in next week.

Also, we were keeping our translation PO files
in the old CVS repo attached to the ga project (with the tunneling business) -
the web site files survived and I've accessed those through SVN but I don't
see our translation files.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for recovering this valuable
data?

The top level revisions of files in the www directory has been migrated to the webcontent svn repository of the new site.

The complete old CVS repository is available at anoncvs.services.openoffice.org. Read-only access will be possible for some month with your favorite cvs client.

Did I miss something in the documentation?

You are right, we should add a sentence about anoncvs to the migration wiki pages...

Greetings
Stefan