Dear Translators/Localizers,

as always in the last years, I've created a wiki page that gathers information on volume and deadlines for both translation and l10n testing for the next version of OpenOffice.org.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.4

Final delivery deadline to upload translated files is April 27th.

With milestone 103 all major UI and Help changes in the translatable content have been integrated so that that content is pretty stable. I would encourage you to start translating immediately - if you haven't done so already - to be able to have enough time for testing.

Thanks to the continuous l10n process, now it is possible to verify your translation in the product at every milestone. Great to see that there are already a number of native language teams that are taking advantage of this!

In case of questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,