Andrea, thanks for your words of reassurance.
But it's past 12th already, so i assume dates will move yet again, because
schedule is impossible in the current state.
I assume twitter announcement was a false alarm.
No doubts something must be on the works, but the truth is l10n teams would
appreciate to get a heads-up on the oracle-OOo affair and how it might affect
l10n.
I for one would love the idea of not having to manage and maintain 2 parallel
translations (i.e. ooo & libo) for Catalan language. I've implemented lots of
corrections to ooo translation and i hate not to see those corrections
implemented in the libo Catalan translation too.
In short, I'd love to see ooo and libo together again, for l10n sake and sanity
of mind, so to speak.
--
salut
jordi s

Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org> wrote:

Jordi Serratosa wrote: >
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_3.4 > I see: > May,
12th 2011 ---- L10N CWS builds availability (link tbd) > Did that happen at
all? Indeed the build availability has been postponed last week from May 5
until May 12 http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease34 and at the
same time the fixes deadline has been postponed to May 23
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=OOoRelease34&diff=196604&oldid=195997
 So I guess something is in the works. I haven't been able to find an Italian
version to test localization either, and I would have expected the new builds
to appear somewhere under
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/
but apparently we'll have to wait longer. Regards, Andrea Pescetti - Italian
commands send email to sy...@l10n.openoffice.org with Subject: help