On 2011/05/31 15:43, Mathias Bauer said:
> On 31.05.2011 02:39, imacat wrote:
>>      It seems OOo Pootle has been down for a week.  Is there any news on
>> this?  Now mercurial source server is down, too.  Will OOo binary
>> archive be shut down, too?
> hg.services.openoffice.org seems to be O.K.

    Sorry and I noticed it. ^^;  It was my fault.

    Actually my main concern is:  Will 3.4 release?  I'm the new and
current Traditional chinese translation lead, and I call for the whole
community for 2 weeks day and night to (almost) finish it, to meet the
L10N team's request.  It is **unfair** if the community follows your
request and our hard work goes to void, without further explanation.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

OpenOffice.org Traditional Chinese http://zh.openoffice.org/