Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-01-11 at 17:45 +0100, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>> Jörn Nettingsmeier schrieb:
>>> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>>>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>>>
>>>> I suggest we do a maintenance release:
>>>>
>>>> - update to Cocoon 2.1.11
>>>> - bugfixes for publication creation (causes havoc on the demo)
>>>>
>>>> If nobody volunteers for the release manager job, I'd do it again.
>>>>
>>>> Please cast your votes. The thread will be open for one week.
>>>> TIA!
>>> generally i'm +1, but i'd like to collect issues that should be covered
>>> by this maintenance release first, without the time pressure.
>> Yes, this occured to me too. But considering the voting period of one 
>> week and the subsequent freeze and test period, I thought that the most 
>> urgent issues would be fixed by then.
>>
>>> maybe we should get in to a brief (beware, ugly word ahead) roadmap
>>> discussion next week, and lay out plans for 2.0.1, 2.1 and 3.0, wdyt?
>> +1
> 
> Generally I totally agree to roadmap discussions however I think we
> should release 2.0.1 now for the two reasons Andreas stated above. 

convinced. i withdraw my earlier comment and vote +1 for immediate release.

and when it's out we should talk about 2.0.2 :)

-- 
Jörn Nettingsmeier

"One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code."
  - Ken Thompson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to