Hi all,

I'm trying to disable SSL verification via an optional switch, for
OpenStack connections. I cannot use the 'global' VERIFY_SSL_CERT in my
case, because multiple OpenStack connections take place at the same time,
some of them should perform SSL verification while others shouldn't.

That is, by instantiating a libcloud connection driver, I'd like to specify
a verify False/True switch, and this should affect  the resulting requests
call.

As far as I know there's not a directional relationship between a
connection and driver, so this makes things harder and although I can
'store' the switch on the driver object, connection cannot read it.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions what would be a simple way of
achieving the above?

Regards,
Markos