I would be happy to work on the next release, but I don't know when
I'll be able to start the process. Indeed, I would like to clean
things a bit before doing that.

I've updated the releases list in JIRA (which was stuck in 2014) and
updated the release checklist so that we don't forget to bump the
release in the documentation metadata in the future.

The two items left on my list: fix hash-sign.sh to switch from
md5/sha1 to sha256/sha512 to follow the new Apache release policy, and
fix the Read the Docs trigger in Travis: I broke it six months ago.

After the release, I'd like to resign as a PMC (and committer) to
focus on other projects.

Aymeric, I left a comment on the PR.