Works for me. I have no vendor lock-in concerns. :)

The only question I have is about Beta status and what that means. In GCP,
a Beta service means feature-complete and no breaking changes when the
service moves to GA. But Beta has no SLAs. I don't know how GitHub/MS
define Beta, nor what their timeline would be to get to GA. But I suppose
reverting back to Travis is always an option if necessary.

+1 from me