The time has finally come.

This is a voting thread for Libcloud v3.0.0.

This release includes all the changes which were included in v3.0.0-rc1
plus all the additional changes which have accumulated in trunk since then.

Full list of changes can be found at
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/CHANGES.rst#changes-in-apache-
libcloud-300
<https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/trunk/CHANGES.rst#changes-in-apache-libcloud-300-rc1>

Release artifacts can be found at
https://www.tomaz.me/misc/libcloud/v3.0.0/index.html

(I uploaded them to non apache server since I had issues with sftp login to
people.apache.org)

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 3.0.0

Vote will be open until April 7th, 2020 (or longer, if needed)

P.S. I will also be starting a voting thread for v2.8.2 shortly since I
have pushed a bunch of fixes and improvements to the deploy_node
functionality over the last couple of days.