Hi Jay,

Libcloud's Azure storage implementation supports the following types of
storage accounts:
- Storage V2
- Storage
- BlobStorage
- Azurite v2
- Azurite v3
- Azure IoT Edge Storage

I have a repository that runs continuous integration tests against all of
these storage account types here: https://github.com/c-w/libcloud-tests

We should update the docs. I'll open a pull request for this shortly.

Let me know if you have any further questions I can help answer.
Yours,
Clemens