Thanks for catching this - it looks like CHANGES.rst got mangled recently
when merging some recent changes into trunk and resolving merge conflicts.

Correct / working link is -
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/blob/72de440a508fdb4ea546d4e586a452472f1cbd5d/CHANGES.rst

I will also go ahead and fix the changes file in trunk.

Having said that, we also have enough +1 votes (3 +1's + my explicit +1
here) so I will publish the release later.