Ugh, it appears that setup.py metadata change broken installation from PyPi
under Python 3.5 and I already sent the release announcement out.

Since this release should still support Python 3.5, I will work on v3.4.1 with
a single bug fix for installation under Python 3.5.

Sadly none of the install tests and checks we have caught this issue (I need to
dig in why that is the case - those checks were added to catch exact issues
like that) :/

I hope to get the fix ready over weekend and new voting thread out as soon as
possible.