This is a voting thread for Libcloud v3.4.1
(28d3785c996bd8ff56b508518bb06dbe3f4466eb,
[https://github.com/apache/libcloud/tree/v3.4.1-tentative,](https://github.com/apache/libcloud/tree/v3.4.1-tentative)
 https://github.com/apache/libcloud/compare/v3.4.0...3.4.x).

As described in a voting thread for v3.4.0, that release contains a regression
which breaks installation under Python 3.5.

In addition to that, setup.py metadata contains a very strict requirement for
the requests library which means that release can't be installed in a lot of
places where they already have a conflicting dependency on older requests
version (that's quite common).

This release fixes both of the issues by relaxing requests minimum version
requirement (aka we now depend on >= 2.5.0 which is the same thing was we did
in the past).

There is still an ongoing discussion as far as requests chardet dependency
license issue goes without a clear conclusion yet
(https://github.com/apache/libcloud/issues/1594#issuecomment-966627964,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-572?focusedCommentId=17442504&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel).

Depending on the outcome there, we may not have a choice, but need to do
another release which requires ``requests >= 2.26.0``, but that would mean we
can't support Python 3.5 anymore (which we still planned to do for the v3.4.x
series) and also break installation of the latest Libcloud version in a lot of
environments where they depend on a conflicting requests version.

Release artifacts can be found at
https://www.tomaz.me/misc/libcloud/v3.4.1/index.html

Please test the release and post your votes. Since it's a bug fix release, I
would like to get it out as soon as possible.

+/- 1
[ ] Release Apache Libcloud 3.4.1