It turns out that creating a working Dockerfile is a massive pain, because the
Ruby and Jekyll version used are very old and unsupported and this brings up
all kind of issues.

I did manage to get it working in the end with some hacks and changes in the
Jekyll configuration
(https://github.com/apache/libcloud-site/blob/asf-staging/Dockerfile), but at
this point it may actually make the most sense to try to redo the whole website
from scratch using a new version of Jekyll and Ruby.

I did try an incremental upgrade, but that didn't work out since there are tons
of breaking changes and we also rely on custom plugins.