Hey Libcloud guys,

So I've been working on support gcloud (
https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/1868) which has its own format.
Specifically it uses SQLite, which is built into Python so isn't so hard to
integrate.

But that makes me think, enabling Apache Libcloud to authenticate based on
whatever CLI your cloud vendor provides would be rather useful.

PS: Not sure if the mailing-list is the right place to post, I remember
posting a while back that everything should support a `.to_dict()` which
would greatly improve my suite of 50+ Libcloud + Fabric python packages on
my org GitHub.

Anyway would welcome your perspective and—if you like it—ideas on API
design (i.e., should it just jerryrig into existing approaches or be called
differently?).

Just my 2¢,

Samuel Marks
Charity <https://sydneyscientific.org> | consultancy <https://offscale.io>