Please see inline …

On Aug 11, 2016, at 7:30 PM, Andy Wang
<wjw7...@126.com<mailto:wjw7...@126.com>> wrote:

Hi All,
I met one strange issue that when I use fuel to deploy contrail 3.0 with single
controller node. Component Contrail Analytics could not work right.
when I got the following the error information uing the contrail-status in the
controller.
[root@node-4 ~]# contrail-status
== Contrail Control ==
supervisor-control:           active
contrail-control              active
contrail-control-nodemgr      active
contrail-dns                  active
contrail-named                active

== Contrail Analytics ==
supervisor-analytics:         active
contrail-alarm-gen            timeout
contrail-analytics-api        initializing
(UvePartitions:UVE-Aggregation[Partitions:0] connection down)
contrail-analytics-nodemgr    active
contrail-collector            initializing (KafkaPub:192.168.0.1:9092
connection down)
contrail-query-engine         active
contrail-snmp-collector       active
contrail-topology             active

== Contrail Config ==
supervisor-config:            active
contrail-api:0                active
contrail-config-nodemgr       active
contrail-device-manager       active
contrail-discovery:0          active
contrail-schema               active
contrail-svc-monitor          active
ifmap                         active

== Contrail Web UI ==
supervisor-webui:               active
contrail-webui                    active
contrail-webui-middleware     active

== Contrail Database ==
contrail-database:            active

== Contrail Supervisor Database ==
supervisor-database:          active
contrail-database-nodemgr     active
kafka                         active

Process contrail-analytics-api  and contrail-collector  could not work and
could not use 8143 port to debug contrail system.
I doubt this is related to kafka . I also find that connection number beteen
kafka and contrail-alarm-gen  will reach a large number (4k+).

You mean the number of connections between kafka and contrail-alarm-gen is 4k?

Can you please provide the output of following commands:

ps aux | grep contrail-coll
ps aux | grep contrail-alarm
ps aux | grep contrail-analytics-api
ps aux | grep kafka
netstat -anp | grep 9092
cat /etc/contrail/contrail-collector.conf
cat /etc/contrail/contrail-alarm-gen.conf
cat /etc/contrail/contrail-analytics-api.conf

if it works for one or two hours , it may cause rabbitmq crashed.

Where are you seeing rabbitmq crashes? It seems unrelated to the kafka issue
above.

Thanks

Megh

It has  puzzled me for several days, Any help is very appreciated.

Andy Wang