Raja,

Thanks for the clarification.

BTW, as a related query, why(for what purpose) dpdk kni  is used in
userspace dpdk vrouter?     Since userspace vrouter receives/transmits
packet via poll mode driver and then sends/receives to/from VM via
userspace dpdk vhost-net,    I don't see why KNI is necessary in userspace
vrouter...
As I understand, KNI is just for improving the performance of the existing
applications going through Linux kernel network stack.

Thanks