From: Users <users-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org> on behalf of shuqiang zhao
<shuqiang.zhao...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:51 AM
To: "dev@lists.opencontrail.org" <dev@lists.opencontrail.org>,
"us...@lists.opencontrail.org" <us...@lists.opencontrail.org>,
"users-requ...@lists.opencontrail.org" <users-requ...@lists.opencontrail.org>
Subject: [Users] Configuring EVPN and VXLAN with MX80

Hi All,
   When I did the verification as the video in the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cULuCvB-_b0 .I met with one question that:
Server in the MX 80 device could not ping the VM in the successfully. I
captured the packets
in the MX 80 and could not capture the any packets from VM in the MX device
side. In fact, the
VM in Contrail side answered the arp request for the Server.
I used the Juno OS 16.2R1.6 verision. Anybody met this question or share the
accurate the EVPN with VXLAN configuration with me.