It looks pretty straightforward, but I've posted some comments to the review
requesting a bit more detail.

Hopefully someone else can also take a look at this spec.

From: Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org] On Behalf Of Sudheer
Boggavarapu
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 03:58
To: dev@lists.opencontrail.org
Subject: [opencontrail-dev] Requesting blueprint feedback - Display mirroring
information in Analytics

Hello all,

We have submitted a blueprint @
https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/32964/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__review.opencontrail.org_-23_c_32964_&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=xtmPik_TP2fjPVGWP4yBRQ&m=yI4yubuFX6bn4SJ1tbsKCl2_NwBHVj4VAzTm-_iqL5I&s=Dv59V4RFCzFp6RQKJx7VQ5TAMcyTvHzLeAKvO7HfZhE&e=>
 , please review and provide feedback.

Brief overview: When troubleshooting VNFs using mirrored packets, when the
packets are not received at analyzer instance, there is no way to tell if VNF
is not working or mirroring is not working. The information at 'flow -l' is
only temporary (till timer expiry) and the only information available at
analytics is a flag 'mirror' in action field. To facilitate better
troubleshooting, we intend to capture some more mirroring information
(mirroring index, mirrored bytes and packet count) in analytics.

Please review the blueprint and provide inputs.

Thanks,
Sudheer