From: Gregory Elkinbard [mailto:gelkinb...@juniper.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 21:25
To: ext-edgar.mag...@workday.com <edgar.mag...@workday.com>; CARVER, PAUL
<pc2...@att.com>; dev@lists.opencontrail.org
Subject: Re: [opencontrail-dev] [GovernanceWG] Governance Documents Repo

I’ve seen two patterns in the communities.

  1.  Communities which have substantial active user presence. (ONAP) do not
have a separate user advisory board.
  2.  Vendor dominated communities (OpenStack) have a separate user advisory
board

Deciding what to do with current UAB is one of the action items from the last
meeting.
Should we keep UAB and if so how to make it active and useful?
Thanks
Greg

From: Dev
<dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org<mailto:dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org>>