Hi all,

I am planning to setup a conference call to discuss the following as part of
the TSC WG. The items we need to help form are the following based on
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rhu2YrX594WRut4IRu8Rkvsy2cXvcPyOKA1i8EGZc0U/edit#heading=h.yb76auno7he2
 :

*       Proposed technical governance structure including model

o   Rationale for this model

o   Diagram/workflow (this is important)

o   Process for revising technical processes (3-4 weeks)

*       Proposed set of sub-projects/components along with mapping of existing
repos (4 weeks)

o   What do we have?  Where is it?  Do we use it?  Who owns it?

o   Project wide structure and subcomponent structure. (TSC/PTL like)

*       Establish guidelines for proposing and approving feature scope,
documentation, design, development, CI/CD configuration and release management

*       Proposed set of guidelines for coding, architecture, and accepting code

*       Recommend release cadence

*       What are the artifacts that the OpenContrail community is responsible
for?  Packages?  Ansible scripts?  Containers?  Recommend.

I propose we start the discussion over email and focus it on the two first big
ticket items:

*       Proposed technical governance structure including model

*       Proposed set of sub-projects/components along with mapping of existing
repos

I am about to start a separate email thread for each of those where we can
start sharing thoughts, and then make them a bit more concrete during the call.
Please contribute your thoughts.

Also please let me know if you want to be added to the call. I will invite the
members who volunteered for this working group and this mailing list. I am
planning to use Skype for this call - I have not invited a mailing list before
in a Skype call, so maybe it would be better if you let me know in advance that
you are interested and I will I add your email address explicitly.

Thank you in advance,

Joseph
--
Joseph Gasparakis