Hi all,

These are the items for this topic:

-          Model and rationale for it

-          Diagram/workflow (this is important)

-          Process for revising technical processes (3-4 weeks)

Trying to kick off the discussion, here are some (scattered) thoughts I have,
please add your thoughts:

Model and rationale for it

-          This needs to be in accordance with the foundation that OpenContrail
will get under

-          We need to consider the following:

o   How will the decisions in the TSC be decided? Will there be cases where a
unanimous decision is needed, and when? Will most of the decision require
majority or a specific percentage of the votes?

o   Only one representative in the TSC from each organization?

o   What are the focus areas of the TSC?

?  Make architectural proposal and decisions for OpenContrail?

?  Make contact with other Open Source projects (and their perspective TSCs)
that OpenContrail will need to interface with? (like OpenStack)

?  Prioritize and define usacases? Where do these usecases come from? Do we
need something like "marketing committee"?

?  Election of committers and new TSC members? What is the process for
something like this?

?  Review of operations? Does CI/CD systems do what they are supposed to do?
Opens?

?  What else?

Diagram/workflow

-          When we have some more clarity on the model and rationale we can
start putting some diagrams in place and we can continue the discussions based
on these diagrams

-          What is the repository for these diagrams? What format should be
used?

Process for revising technical processes

I supposed the technical processes need to be defined first so here is an
attempt to start the list (some already discussed in Model and rationale for it)

-          Decision on election of committers, contributors and TSC members

-          Decisions on networking and hardware technologies to be supported in
contrail and making sure they are abstracted in a way that most hardware
vendors are covered.

-          CD/CI - Additions, updates, removal of unnecessary processes. Does
CD/CI caters for the above networking and hardware technologies?

-          What else?

Thanks

Joseph

--