I'd like to schedule a meeting of the Community Infrastructure Working Group as
discussed at the OpenContrail Summit. The volunteers from the summit are:

  *   Paul Carver (AT&T) paul.car...@att.com
  *   Pranav Singh (Aricent)
  *   Nabeel Asim (Tech true up)
  *   Jakub Pavlik (Mirantis)
  *   TEMP: Joseph Gasparakis  (Intel)
  *   JUNIPER LIAISON: Aniket Daptari (Juniper)

Other participants are welcome as well. The goal of this meeting will be to
interactively come up with a list of items for the first WG deliverable:

  *   Identify short term pain points for current SDLC process:
     *   Assessment of current challenges to contribution to identify all top
level problem areas (2 weeks)

I have previously identified some of this starting at line 122 of
https://review.opencontrail.org/#/c/32414/2/doc/community/2017_Community_Kickoff.md@122

Please let me know which, if any, of the following timeslots works for you.
Please reply via direct email to me rather than to the mailing list so that we
don't clutter up everyone's inbox with scheduling emails.

July 11
1700 UTC
2000 UTC

July 12