From: l...@abesis.fr
To:<na...@techtrueup.com>, "CARVER PAUL" <pc2...@att.com>, "Abhijit
Gadgil" <gabhi...@iitbombay.org>, <dev@lists.opencontrail.org>
Sent:Mon, 07 Aug 2017 21:33:11 +0200
Subject:Re: [opencontrail-dev] OpenContrail Quick Start

 na...@techtrueup.com writes:

 > if we can bring contrail devstack installer under gerrit, adding a
CI
 > job for devstack sanity can ensure a sane "always available"
devstack
 > functional environment

 FYI, there is already a devstack plugin [1] that works well.

 [1] https://github.com/zioc/contrail-devstack-plugin

 > Best Regards,
 > Nabeel

`devstack`.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_Juniper_contrail-2Dinstaller_pull_147d=DwQFaQc=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIgr=xtmPik_TP2fjPVGWP4yBRQm=yEARNo_bph8KGjEjDPNf-01YZhFn5bN9cQSUBrXLimEs=NkwdROTC1ZmUzH1ZzThfOxSWJ7HYZIz5YeBIIU13fQUe=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_nasim-2Dtechtrueup_contrail-2Ddevstackd=DwQFaQc=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIgr=xtmPik_TP2fjPVGWP4yBRQm=yEARNo_bph8KGjEjDPNf-01YZhFn5bN9cQSUBrXLimEs=xuSHI2cjWO4RVgy_kjgOwnuS0oDMqHVJEDjJPSg5R6we=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__review.opencontrail.org_34136d=DwMFaQc=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIgr=xtmPik_TP2fjPVGWP4yBRQm=yEARNo_bph8KGjEjDPNf-01YZhFn5bN9cQSUBrXLimEs=auCIJpgaAk1ai-v7GiJjZ_wMueg3uNHu3R23QnSaQPMe=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__juniper.github.io_contrail-2Dvnc_README.htmld=DwMFaQc=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIgr=xtmPik_TP2fjPVGWP4yBRQm=b7k-Tvrzapir03QSr1nFcNlK35bYBHB0hIZmOhlmXt4s=TsYHkF9nxE0tFVAKlF0wIdLf6XtDJRC93Wy4Gl7TzCwe=