From: Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.opencontrail.org] On Behalf Of Gasparakis,
Joseph
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 17:49
To: dev <dev@lists.opencontrail.org>
Subject: [opencontrail-dev] [TSC] Request for bios for the ARB

Hi all,

As discussed in the OpenContrail summit we are looking to create an
Architectural Review Board in order to review submitted blueprints, which are
architectural change proposals. During today's TSC call we defined the
qualifications for the candidates:

Qualifications for being part of ARB

  *   Members with strong technical background. As an example an architect, a
CTO, a technical director with tech
  *   Understanding on the OpenContrail architecture
  *   Understanding of SDN/NFV and their use cases

Good to have:

  *   Understanding how Open Source operates (blueprint reviews etc)
  *   Understanding the code of the specific component and related third party
libraries that is being reviewed
  *   Understanding of the full system view, but either be an expert in system
level or be an expert in a specific area but with some level of understanding
in the system.

Please Reply All with your bio if you want to be considered for a seat in the
ARB by the end of the week (10/1 - I am including the weekend in case that
helps folks to find time to do it). Please keep it to no more than a page.

Regards,

Joseph

--
[intel-logo-small]