Possible TSC agenda items:

  *   Creation of "Series goal" and "Milestone target" values in Launchpad. Who
has the technical ability to create these and what entries should be created.
  *   Review of blueprints
     *   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/evpn-type-5
     *   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/juniperopenstack/+spec/kubernetes-5.0
(apparently there was some issue with creating this under the "opencontrail"
project so we should review it and also if possible figure out what the issue
was)
     *
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/juniperopenstack/+spec/user-defined-rd-range
(I've asked Sandeep to create a new copy of this under "opencontrail" but I
haven't seen it yet. However, the spec AND code have already been merged so we
should review and presumably approve the blueprint)
     *
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/opencontrail/+spec/analytics-mirroring-index
  *   Initial discussion of policy regarding commits lacking tests (prompted by
a mailing list discussion about a test only commit that was submitted following
a bug fix commit that didn't include any test for the bug being fixed)
  *   https://review.opencontrail.org/38624 Creation of release subdirectories
for specs
  *   Review updates to
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O5Nhi_kdEWLMOIwnkNL1jnZXfyfiSHq1L7nho2u2AuM/edit#gid=0
 which is the list of repos given to the LF. In particular the "Additional
Repos" tab.

--
Paul Carver
VoIP: 732-545-7377