On the Community Infrastructure Working Group meeting February 13th at 1900 UTC
we will be attempting to bring the Tech True Up portion of the CI system online
(but running independently of the Juniper portion initially), so anyone with an
interest in how the CI system works or an interest in setting up additional
nodes (either as part of the overall CI or as third party CI and/or build
systems) may want to join. The meeting information is below.

Contrail Community Infrastructure Working Group meeting
Occurs every Tuesday effective 9/5/2017 from 1900 to 2000 UTC (1400 EST, 1100
PST)

We continue to use the same Google doc for the CIWG meetings:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y228rWTUanvJfV-G85RByOlKRCApMf9m2Gj7g2wIi6g/edit#

Please add agenda items directly to the Google doc if you have any.

The Etherpad for specific work items related to the Zuul v3 CI build is:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/oc-ci-wg-document

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/172248735

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16699006833,,172248735#  or +16465588656,,172248735#
Or Telephone:
        US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656
    Meeting ID: 172 248 735
    International numbers available: