Hi

In OSE 2.X we have a alias concept for routes. User or admin can create an
alias ( apache vhost definition) for an application and create a DNS recored to
point to upstream load balancer. This was so flexible if user FQDN is different
than openshift created http url (  example http://<app>-<domain>.domain).

In 3.X we have router instead of apache node proxy. Can user or admin create
similar alias entries?

The reason am asking, client facing virtual are different than openshift
generated URL’s for each app in our environment.  We need a mechanism to
map/proxy client facing url to openshift generated URL. Thus, it requires or
have same Host header at backend using VHOST serveralias or HAProxy using some
ACL definition etc.

--
Srinivas Kotaru